Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.160 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,061 (1,308 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)