Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.957 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,409 (5,232 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)