Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.842 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,832 (2,645 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)