Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20299 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨90,845 (447,542 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)