Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18851 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨24,548 (130,222 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)