Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02308 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,173 (COL$744,217) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)