Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨58,239 (COL$2,428,910) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)