Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02390 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨84,482 (COL$3,535,061) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)