Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,784 (COL$850,831) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)