Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,268 (COL$725,050) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)