Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,777 ($955) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)