Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,359 (¥54,895) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)