Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04156 INR / CDF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 176% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,158 (4,310,705 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)