Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 167% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,170 (3,773,391 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)