Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.100 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 248% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,234 (kr 13,733) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (36 minutes ago)