Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 217% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,505 (kr 7,450) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)