Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.104 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,944 (kr 6,163) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)