Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.706 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 234% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,572 (kr 8,120) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)