Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,881 (€231) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)