Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,095 (€1,148) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)