Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.276 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 84% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,052 (3,667 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)