Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.843 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,028 (2,087 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)