Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.873 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,264 (1,200 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (43 minutes ago)