Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.762 INR / LYD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 112% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,677 (831 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)