Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.006 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 82% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,325 (2,006 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)