Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04796 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 111% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,389 (4,407,597 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)