Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04479 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 124% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,972 (937,088 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)