Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04552 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,456 (2,997,461 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)