Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04284 INR / LBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,699 (739,888 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)