Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨29,698 ($b3,179) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)