Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨53,984 ($b5,755) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)