Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.975 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨55,958 ($b5,610) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)