Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.318 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨82,353 ($b7,982) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)