Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,910 (€284) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)