Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,069 (€425) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (42 minutes ago)