Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,874 (€608) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (36 minutes ago)