Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,770 (1,146TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)