Cost of living comparison between Toruń, Poland and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,859 (1,040 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)