Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,307 (1,290 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)