Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,982 (Mex$ 9,378) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)