Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨55,051 (﷼ 29,696,443) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (35 minutes ago)