Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,557 ($396) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)