Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,864 ($2,025) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)