Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,851 ($1,950) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)