Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,916 (¥182,634) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)