Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,854 (¥69,974) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)