Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,405 (¥145,533) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)