Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02108 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,668 (743,232 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)