Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.718 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,217 (Mex$ 34,752) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)