Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.628 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,944 (Mex$ 19,004) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)