Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,463 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)