Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,895 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)