Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨57,142 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (37 minutes ago)