Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MDL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨18,482 (5,516 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)