Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.606 INR / MDL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨32,282 (8,952 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (32 minutes ago)