Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,576 (209,511 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)