Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,558 (202,596 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)