Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,568 (71,011 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)