Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,422 (Mex$ 5,172) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)