Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.587 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,232 (Mex$ 11,216) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)