Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,074 (元2,228) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)