Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,527 (元5,461) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)