Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,960 (元8,409) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)