Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,315 (元16,269) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)