Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,487 (元2,208) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (30 minutes ago)