Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.244 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,972 (元8,392) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (17 minutes ago)