Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 12% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨28,064 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)