Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,120 in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)