Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 INR / BTN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,150 (20,176 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)