Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 INR / BTN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,929 (29,973 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)