Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,631 (€1,263) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)