Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.792 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,805 (3,210 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (35 minutes ago)