Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,888 (69,331 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)