Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,562 (93,044 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)