Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.187 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,488 (106,592 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)