Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,368 (15,902 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)