Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,991 (17,372 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)