Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,681 (Mex$ 5,702) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)