Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,403 (CH$449,080) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)