Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,465 (CH$256,451) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)