Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,403 ($1,092) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)