Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.965 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,688 (R 7,792) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (37 minutes ago)