Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,430 (R 4,099) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)