Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.694 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 160% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,662 (2,750 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)