Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,276 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,929 (﷼ 71,201,537) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)