Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,131 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,069 (﷼ 17,156,244) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)