Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.768 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,444 (L 18,224) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)