Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.904 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,609 (L 52,889) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)