Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,488 (L 18,291) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 3 hours ago)