Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨11,429 (GH₵749) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)