Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.656 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,144 (746 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)