Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.884 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,217 (4,025 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)