Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.676 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,168 (869 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)