Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.745 INR / GEL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,218 (808 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)