Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.416 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,712 (RM7,333) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)