Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,084 (77,024 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)