Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23643 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,624 (74,543 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)