Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01989 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,173 (1,517,263 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)