Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Agra, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02142 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,908 (976,071 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)