Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00785 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨34,805 (4,431,121 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (35 minutes ago)