Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,792 (1,107,462 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)