Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00899 INR / UZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨79,012 (8,785,801 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)