Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,896 (€1,114) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)