Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,837 (€423) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)