Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,596 (€423) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)