Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,536 (€583) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)