Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,575 (€1,274) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)