Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,281 (€2,004) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)