Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,907 (€2,077) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)