Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,797 (€607) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)