Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,892 (€477) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)