Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,973 (€1,254) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)