Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,915 (€689) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)