Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,353 (2,398 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (26 minutes ago)