Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.628 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,997 (5,690 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)